Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Man Candy Tuesday #12 - The Rapture Edition

It's that time again - Man Candy Tuesday! In honor of the hot men who appear every Monday on "Hawaii Five-0", I've dedicated Tuesdays to the most mouth-watering man candy out there!


Now that The Rapture That Didn't Happen is last week's news, I had to devote this week's Man Candy Tuesday to sexy priests. Enjoy the taboo!










What kind of tribute to hot priests would this be without Father Ralph from The Thorn Birds?


If you love Man Candy Tuesday, you'll love my books! I specialize in paranormals and erotica. Enjoy!








Books By Elizabeth Black:

 
 


3 comments:

  1. If there were priests like that at my church I'd attend every Sunday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, makes you want to get down on your knees and confess your sins. ;)

    ReplyDelete