Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vita Sackville-West And "An Unexpected Guest"



Happy birthday Vita Sackville-West, English writer and poet also known for her affair with writer Virginia Woolf. She was a member of the Bloomsbury Group. One of Sackville-West's short stories influenced my paranormal erotic romance novel "An Unexpected Guest". In honor of Sackville-West's birthday, I'm urging everyone to pick up a copy of my paranormal erotic romance novel "An Unexpected Guest". The idea for the book came to me after reading Sackville-West's short story "An Unborn Visitant". I found it in the short story collection "What Did Miss Darrington See? An Anthology Of Feminist Supernatural Fiction." Check my bar at the top of my web site for the page about "An Unexpected Guest". Here's a blurb. Read an excerpt and find buy links on the book page.

Blurb:

Annie's life is in crisis, and it's time for her to change things. She is determined to be controlled no longer by her arrogant boyfriend and overbearing mother: for the first time in her life, she is going to follow her dreams and do something she truly wants for herself. Her dreams lead her to a picturesque Bed and Breakfast by the ocean that is rumored to be haunted. As she throws fear to the wind and opens up to life's new possibilities she meets Jason, whose long blonde hair and cheeky attitude she cannot resist.

2 comments: