Thursday, October 3, 2013

Anal Sex - Seduced Sex Toys


Check out my article about anal sex at Seduced Sex Toys! Too many people are squicked out by anal. It doesn't have to be that way. Here's an excerpt:
Some people hear the words "anal sex" and they immediately pucker up, insisting things only go out of there. Nothing - and they mean nothing - goes in there. They fear the usual things associated with anal sex - pain, tearing, hearing Richard Gere/gerbil jokes.
It doesn't have to be that way.
So you want to pop your anal cherry? I remember my first time trying anal sex. I wanted something small, so I chose a beginner's butt plug. It was a very unobtrusive-looking little thing. Red (yes, the colour of arousal but I digress), slender, and short. It didn't look like I was about to shove a plank up my arse. It ended up (pun intended) being a very enjoyable experience. I highly recommend everyone try anal sex especially with a partner, and here are five reasons why.
Head on over, read, and learn a few new things. It's always good to learn something exciting and new.

1 comment: