Monday, October 8, 2012

Sex Toy Review: Dr. Laura Berman's Intimate Basics Aphrodite Massager



I love Dr. Laura Berman's Intimate Basics Aphrodite Infrared Rechargeable Massager! I needed this one desperately for the very sore area beneath my right shoulder blade and my right hip. I'm at my computer all the time, usually typing out a story or review, so I needed this massager to get me through my daily routine without a lot of pain from all the intense hand, arm and back movement. Here are the specs so let's get them out of the way:
Bulk Weight: 21.3(oz) / 0.6(kg) The Dr. Laura Berman Intimate Basics Collection™ is designed by women, for women to give you and your partner exactly what you need; color, ergonomic designs, discreet packaging, superior quality, quiet and powerful devices. “The sure thing” as seen on TV” Multi-purpose design for muscle relaxation and erogenous zone stimulation Massaging head has a flexo-joint so it moves with you 3 high quality Silicone sleeves to personalize your pleasure 2 speeds of vibration with infrared heat provides soothing sensations ABS (massager, control panel) Silicone (attachments) PVC (flexible neck) PC (head) 110 Volt AC/ rechargeable batteries included Charger included 12.5”x 3.25”/ 31.75 cm x 8.25 cm (overall) 2.5”/ 6.25 cm (attachments diameter)
This massager has a bit of heft but it's comfortable to hold. I like to lie back on the couch with the massager positioned just below my right shoulder blade. With the massager between my back and the couch, it does its job just fine. The infrared portion really warms up quite a bit, and the heat worked wonders on my sore back. It comes with three rubber attachments: 1) a nubby attachment, 2) a smooth one, and 3) a pointed one with a rounded end. I like the nubby best because it gives the most intense massage over a broader area. I'd use the pointed one on my back but right now I'm far too sore. The nubby one works much better without putting me into too much pain.

Whilst this massager may be used as a sex toy, since those vibrations and the heat would feel scrumptious on my pussy, I chose to use it strictly as a massager. At least for the time being. :) I put this massager through quite a workout so it's a good thing it has a flexible head that moves with me as I put pressure on it.

It charges up very quickly and holds the charge all day long. I plugged it into the wall in my storage room. I prefer massagers and sex toys with chargers because that way I don't have to mess with batteries. Chargers make my life so much easier. If you like massagers like the various magic wands on the market, you'll love Aphrodite because she gives the deep tissue massage you crave plus that infrared portion will heat you up like nothing every has before. This is a very fine massager. I highly recommend it. Dr. Laura Berman puts out some good intimate products.

Buy your sex toys and intimate massagers from California Exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment