Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: Lust – Erotic Fantasies for Women (Edited By Violet Blue)


I am always on the lookout for good erotic fiction to read. Too much of it comes across like Penthouse Letters when I'm looking for something hot to not only turn me on but wow me as far as good writing goes. I can always count on a good, hot read from books published by Cleis Press.

Lust – Erotic Fantasies for Women” is a fantastic collection of 17 stories written by a wide variety of female authors. I'm already familiar with quite a few of them. Two stories stood out for me.

'Tied To The Kitchen Sink by Kay Jaybee had me wishing I received such a fantastic birthday present! Will walks into his friend Ben's kitchen to find a naked (save the thigh high boots) and shapely woman tied to his kitchen sink. She's his birthday present. I won't say what happens next but it's quite amusing and sexy as hell.

In “Golden Hand” by K. L. Gillespie, a woman pickpocket reaches into a man's pocket on a crowded train... and gets a big surprise! I kept waiting for someone else on the train to notice what was going on. This has to be the sexiest train jerking off story I've ever read, and I've read a few.

All of these stories are well-written and highly erotic. I wish I could write like this and I aim towards the high quality of these stories. Each is a tidbit of about 5,000 words – short enough to enjoy during a quick lunch hour but long enough to make you wet and eager for release. If you're looking for good, well-written erotic literature, this is a great book for you.

Look to Good Vibrations for wonderful erotic literature and sex toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment