Monday, May 27, 2013

Sex Toy Review - Nick Hawk GIGOLO Swivel Whip


I love whips. I have several floggers, a riding crop, and even a bullwhip that is perfect for Indiana Jones cosplay. So when I saw the Nick Hawk GIGOLO Swivel Whip, I had to have it! This whip is a bit different from my other whips since the tails are on a swivel. I can twirl the tails by swinging the handle, which gives the whip more sting when the tails strike flesh. The handle and tails are made of sturdy PU material. The chain won't rust. The handle has a loop for grasping or hanging. 

This is a very classy and sexy looking whip that packs quite a wallop. I can either strike hard or use the tails gently over skin. The tails are soft and sensuous as well as long-lasting and sturdy. These are tails that can take a beating - and give one! The cost is very reasonable and it's of the Nick Hawk GIGOLO brand. I like the swiveling aspect best. That swivel makes this whip very easy on my wrist and arm in general. Plus it's a kick-ass looking whip! I highly recommend it.

Get your sex toys from CalExotics!

No comments:

Post a Comment