Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Love Diamond By California Exotics



I was given the Love Diamond for review and I must say this is a fine sex toy.

You know what I like best about this rabbit? It's soft and thick. Yes, I like to feel impaled when I get down to it. This rabbit does the trick quite well.

The shaft is realistic looking and feeling. It also rotates and vibrates in 8 different levels. Talk about knee-knocking! There is also a jewel build near the tip of the shaft to home in on that delicious spot inside me that makes me mewl like a kitten when it's touched. The controls are easy to use. They are touch sensitive and they light up so I may see them in the dark or beneath my sheets. The vibrations are fairly quiet although I prefer dead silence from my sex toys - or at the very least a low-level hum. The colors are also pleasant - pink and silver with clear TPR as the main material of the shaft and clit bumper.

Ah, the clit bumper. This baby is broad enough to cover my entire clitoral area but the tip homes right in on that sucker. When I position the rabbit just right it takes my breath away. I like the vibrations just this side of so-intense-I-go-numb. I also love the steady hum of the vibrations. I come hard and fast in no time at all. So, all in all this is a wonderful rabbit vibrator. Rabbits have come a long way since I bought my first one over a decade ago. They're high tech and full of variations now. And there's no turning back. 

Buy your sex toys from California Exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment