Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sex Toy Review: Butterfly Kiss



Butterfly Kiss is a delightfully wicked little G-spot vibrator and clitoral stimulator. Rabbit-like in design, it's even waterproof so I enjoy it in the bath. I like the soft TPR material. It moves with me, unlike other more rigid vibrators that can feel a tad uncomfortable. The bulbous end gives me lots of G-spot and vaginal stimulation whilst the clitoral tickler teases my clit. I can turn either on alone or both at once, and I prefer them both at high speed. I get three speeds and this vibrator runs for a very long time on 3 AAA batteries.

I used a little lubricant so the shaft would slide in easier, and it did just fine. I wiggled around on the waterbed in ecstasy, whilst this little vibe moved about inside me with ease. It's shaped in such a way that it's easy to hold. It's not heavy, which is a good thing because heavy sex toys tend to wear my wrist out. And it comes in a pretty pink or blue. I used the blue one. My orgasms were so intense I curled up into a tight ball and made little squeaky kitten noises. I highly recommend this vibrator especially for use in the bath. It's lightweight. I had powerful orgasms using it. The batteries last for ever. I got both internal and external stimulation - simultaneously! You can't go wrong with the Butterfly Kiss.

Buy your sex toys from California Exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment