Sunday, September 23, 2012

Excerpt - Trouble In Thigh High Boots


Here's a brief excerpt from "Trouble In Thigh High Boots", my novella-length, erotic Puss In Boots. Dylan is the Marquis of Carabas and Tita is Puss In Boots. The book comes out very shortly. Keep an eye here and on my Facebook page for updates.

-----


"Are you out of your mind?" Dylan shook his head, annoying Tita, who stood before him with one arm outstretched, palm open, and the other arm

 bent with hand on her luscious hip, waiting for him to hand over his pants. The spring air chilled her skin but the sun beamed warm on her face, and she wished she could toss off her leather clothes and bask in that soothing heat, stretched out and content in her own sunbeam.

"Trust me, it'll work. Now get undressed and hop in that river!"

"No!"

"Yes, dammit!"

"Absolutely not! You expect me to jump in there buck naked, in fifty degree water, for a stunt that might not work?"

"It's not like those tattered clothes are keeping you warm."
"Do you have something better? At least they keep the wind off me, full of holes they may be. I don't see how your plan will work. Who are you expecting to come down that road?"

"It'll work. Just do as I say. Have I let you down yet?"

"No…"

"Then shut up and do what I tell you to do!"

With a snort, Dylan tore off his clothes and threw them at Tita, who was tempted to rub the rags in the mud just to spite him. He stood before her, shivering and naked, covering his groin with his slender hands.

"What's wrong? Why are you standing there like that? You don't have anything I haven't seen before."

"It's cold and I'm nervous. Embarrassed, too." He gazed up at her like a youth caught sneaking petit fours from the corner bakery. "And seeing you here looking so gorgeous isn't helping me relax."

No comments:

Post a Comment